Carrot Peanut Butter Doggie Pup-Cakes
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a six cup cupcake tin with cupcake papers. Combine the egg, peanut butter, oil, and honey in a large bowl.
- Add in the carrots and stir to combine.
- Combine the flour and baking soda in a small bowl and add to the carrot mixture. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Divide among prepared cupcake tins. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few crumbs on it.
- Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack. Frost tops with a little peanut butter before serving to your furry friend. (to make the frosting creamer I added plain yogurt to it)
|fresh out of the oven|
|can I eat it NOW??|